Your shopping cart is empty!
- The Kamik® Snow Shield boot is true to its name with its tough waterproof protection and comfort technology keeping you safe while you brave the great, and very cold, outdoors.
- Upper made of 900 Denier Realtree AP™ Snow Camo nylon.
- Waterproof and lightweight Realtree Snow Camo synthetic rubber shell guards foot against abrasions.
- Waterproof seam-sealed construction keeps out the wet elements.
- Removable 24mm Zylextreme liner keeps your foot warm and protected against the cold.
- Moisture-wicking lining offers a breathable, drier environment.
- Lace Lock snow collar securely fastens to prevent any snow or water from getting into the boot.
- Midfoot D-ring lacing system for a secure fit.
- Removable 4.5mm EVA insole provides all-day comfortable support.
- YAKUTSK synthetic rubber outsole offers excellent traction and grip.
- Comfort rated at -148°F/-100°C.
- Heel Height: 3 in
- Weight: 3 lbs 3 oz
- Shaft: 14 in
- Platform Height: 2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Winter New Style Sell at a loss Sneakers Kamik Snow Sheild Camo Official Christmas